Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Overload

Okay, I am officially overloaded. I would like to blog my ideas on the difference between God's will and man's will. But have not had time.
I would like to discuss symbols. What they mean to who.
I would like to discuss time management. This goes in cycles you know. You keep up then suddenly, there is a wrench (spanner for you Australians) in the cogs and boy is it tough going getting back on track.
There are 3 major essays I would like to do before I leave for Guam.
There is my daughter's wedding.
There are my church jobs.
I am a wife.
Mother.
Housekeeper.
Although, reflection on all these areas happens, I have little time to record it because it there is little time
Please don't feel sorry for me. I do not think I am different than anyother. Just pray.
Thanks

No comments: