Friday, October 03, 2008

Last night I watched a movie

Last night a friend came over with a movie that we are going to show at church.  Our intention was to watch it and put together discussion questions.  The movie is As it is in Heaven .  A film from 2004 from Sweden.  What a fantastic film.!  After I wiped away tears at the end, I could only think of one question.  My friend was better off as this was the third time she watched it.  I don't like watching movies that will make me cry, my kids know this and I guess I didn't know that it was a tear jerker before I started.  

So what's this movie about you ask?  Well, you will just have to watch but I will tell you there are strong points of connection with real life throughout the whole movie.  And how does it end, well, As it is in Heaven, I guess.

I am really looking forward to watching this with my family. 

No comments: