Thursday, February 09, 2006

It has begun...again

I have been expecting this process for nearly two years. It has now officially begun. Yesterday, I had my first interview for candidacy as a Uniting Church of Australia Minister of the Word.

I found that although the interview questions were difficult; they were fair. I also found that I had reasonable answers for each question. Perhaps, it is another confirmation of the call of God. This interview was not as stressful as I had anticipated but I realize that this is only the begining.

I will be in this process until around June. But then it is still not really over, is it? Life just continues in processes the end of one being the begining of another. If accepted as candidate, then spend a few years in that process until ordination, then in that process till ????

See what I mean?

No comments: