Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Relationships

I haven't posted because I spent this last week on holiday. This was a very special holiday because it focused on relationships. Mal and I spent 6 days renew and tend relationships. We spent time importantly on our relationship with each other. We spent time on relationships with family. And we spent time with relationships with friends.

In time much of the material stuff that I have will be gone, broken, worn out, replaced and lost. Yet we spend a great deal of time on the stuff. So this holiday was spent to ensure the things that can be truly lasting will last. I would have to say then it was a successful trip. The bond in several relationships have been strengthened and I know that these bonds will be strong enough to last through whatever life may dish out.

In fact, I depend on them being that strong!

No comments: