Monday, December 08, 2008

Weddings are a big deal


The wedding was Saturday and I am still a bit tired.  Yesterday, I literally just showed up at things there was not much thinking or anything; but I was there.  The wedding was a lot of fun and went very well.  It was all beautiful.  So why am I so tired?  Mia and Sam did almost everything (Mal and I and Sam's parents did fork out dough) but the work was done by a determined young couple.  I think Deb support Mia a lot as only sisters can do.  And Sam's mom recycled a dress for Mia.  But I am tired.  I didn't sleep much on Friday night, that is because my girls didn't sleep.  So I am sure that contributes.  I imagine my tired is because I put all my emotion and spirit into wanting their wedding to be perfect and not getting in their way.  I am so glad for them that this is behind them and they can press forward into the world and life ahead of them.   Mia n Sam - if your watching,  I love you both and pray that you have a wonderful trip. I can't wait till you get back to hear all about it.  Take lots of photos!

No comments: