Monday, December 15, 2008

Don't ask why

I love the outdoors.  Last week, Mal and I were in North Queensland, Etty beach near Innisfail to be exact.  There I watch a Cassowary and baby, they are fascinating.  There was a man above the retaining wall trying to scare them away.  He was a safe distance as the parent was over a meter (bit more than a yard) tall.  He said that they are not too smart.  They actually look a bit dinosaur to me with the horn and all.  Don't ask why they have a horn.

Then at the beach in the wet sand were many beads of sand push out of holes by mini crabs.
  The beads made beautiful patterns on the beach.  They seemed to be star-shaped patterns but were probably quite random.  Don't ask why they made pretty patterns.  

These are things I don't know, I just observe.  I have to admit, I have lots of observations and don't really know anything about them.  Sometimes, I wager a guess.  Sometimes, maybe divine inspiration gives me knowledge.  A lot, I just don't know.  God knows and most of the time that is good enough for me.  

No comments: