Saturday, March 14, 2009

Reflection on reflection

Have I stopped reflecting?  I seem to struggle to think of things to blog about.  I know that I am busy and most of my writing is for college or work.  When I began blogging, it seemed easy to pick up random thoughts and run with them a bit, however, now I don't seem to be able to concentrate on random thoughts.  Just too busy.  Busy is okay but ceasing to do reflection for me is not okay.  It is important that I see God; that includes my daily life.  Several times I have opened blogger only to close it again with no new post.  So I have restarted my effort reflecting on the stoppage of reflection. I sense that it is simply a part of the rhythm of life.  Sometimes, I will reflect more than at other times.  It could be that my life is simply got boring. 

No comments: